This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Personal Independence Payments (PIP)

Have you been refused a PIP? - Help available

* Would you like help to challenge that decision?

* Contact Warwickshire Welfare Rights Advice Service (WWRAS) for free advice and assistance

* Ring 0845 241 0396 or 024 7635 4034

* Telephone line ONLY on Tuesdays and Thursdays 2pm - 4pm

* Email:

* Funded by Warwickshire County Council - Warwickshire Welfare Rights Advice Service


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website